viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

Requiem.... From nothing... (English version)

Here I'am, in front of you... Evoking old memories... A bit sadness invades my mind, but not the necessary to make me cry, or make feel bad; on contrary, I feel relief... You never was for me that you think... Now, you're so far, where I'll never find you. But, at the end, you was my father, thought the idea was not pleasing me.

I remember when I was child, that time thar I never see you at home, you're allways tired or simply you're not there... Or you were drunk... Ok, you was allways drunk... But nonetheless, I want to be with you...
Never was a real contact between us, all the time you were occupied, or full of liqour...
I grew, I made my personality, and then,we start to fight, up to coming to violence; some weeks ago, we still having hate... I still have in it... You know, al the end, you has served for something. At least, you were a kind of goal, the goal was to not convert me in you, and I think I'm doing it, I'm trying to be that you can't: independent. At least, you have something good.

Since a long time ago, you were dead for me, you know... You never be a father for me, and the counted times you can be one, you didn't do it, you pushed me aside... Today, I can feel if this hurts. I try to cry, to feel me bad, to feel me sorry for you, but I can't, I don't feel anything. Do you think this is bad? I think no... Because I never met you, I dont know who were you, I can't cry for someone who's an unknown.

"This is the end... Beautiful friend, the end... This is the end, my only friend, the end...
I'll never see into your eyes again..."

This is your end... I'll try to miss you, but I don't promise it...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario